ITIL Foundation IT Service Management Online Video Training Certification Course
Instructor: Mark Thomas
• High Quality HD Streaming
• Access for 6 Months
• Expert Instructors
Service Management as a Practice
Key Principles, Models and Concepts
Lifecycle Processes Part 1
Lifecycle Processes Part 2
ITIL 2011 Foundation video course from Interface. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) has become the standard framework in the IT Service Industry. This video course is comprised of eight modules including ITIL® Objectives that become the core components of the Service Lifecycle. This course also covers the relevance of IT Service Management of your organization and the progression of Lifecycle phases, capabilities and resources through real-word examples that instructor Mark Thomas has implemented and managed throughout his career.
With over 20 years of professional experience, Mark’s background spans leadership roles from Datacenter CIO to Management and IT Consulting. Mark has led large teams in outsourced IT arrangements, conducted PMO, Service Management and governance activities for major project teams, managed enterprise applications implementations, and implemented governance processes across multiple industries. Mark has a wide array of industry experience with ‘Big Five’ consulting in the health care, manufacturing and distribution, services, high technology, and government verticals.
Mark is a problem solver who is committed to solving hard problems and delivering excellent strategic results. Additionally, Mark has forged a reputable competency as a consultative trainer and speaker in several disciplines receiving exemplary evaluations.
Mark acted as interim leadership for clients with a specific focus of organizational design, operational processes, and governance models. Typical engagements include assessments, hands-on implementation, and consultative training in the IT Service Management. Governance Controls and Technical Management domains.
Currently serves as the itSMF Kansas City LIG President as well as the itSMF national CobiT SIG president, and regularly speaks at association events.
Areas of Expertise
• IT Governance and Controls
• ITIL V2/V3 (trainer certified)
• ISO20000 (trainer certified)
• CobiT and Val IT (trainer certified)
• MOF (trainer certified)
• Project/Program Management
• Software selection and implementation
• Business Analysis (trainer certified)
• Software QA/testing
• Governance Maturity assessment and Implementations
• Temporary leadership positions (Service Desk, Release and change Management)
• PMO Implementation
• Software Selection & Implementation
• IT Strategy Design and business alignment
• Process Improvement initiatives
• Quality Program Implementation
• BS, Central Missouri State University
• MS, Central Michigan University